Saturday, 22 September 2012

Anonymous

HELLO THIS IS MY STUPID TOPIC:

Anonymous


Really I think is is a rumor, rumor, rumor!
Here is my story:
1. Some retarded person created this account to scare people.
2.More people saw it and got worried.
3.But evil people make more accounts (horrid).
4.Which more people see.
5. people make forums, art books and movies or watevs
because THEY ARE WORRIED WHICH MAKES EVEN MORE PEOPLE
WORRIED :(.

6.The anonymous all decide to were purple hair and hats,
no top (really)
and bottoms and maybe shoes
I went to investigate (pic below)


So I went to the cafe and found her what a coincidence! I always find her in these places but not VIP club or Mall. SHE IS FAKE!
My OPINION:

DON'T GET SCARED FOR ATTENTION OR WATEVA
DO IGNORE HER
REPORT HER IF SHE THREATS TO HACK YOU
and there are more ;)
STAY SAFE AND PLAY ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment