Monday, 3 June 2013

Space invaders and quick news .

Soooooo , Just gonna say as a quick start the trick/thing we use to put up the pictures or photos or watevs has Gone Complete POOP.
Thats why we've well I havent been doing pics on here . I will soon but y'know . ( more details on why its pretty much only me checkout my Rosey and thanks post ) 

GETTIN ONTO THE POINT ........ drum roll please
 We now have space invaders living down the bottom of the blog home page . You guys may have seen this years ago ( exagerating here ) and be like I've seen that already it was out like 1 month ago.
I know it has been but I'd just like to point it out because it's such a fun game , I'm sure addicted and you may get addicted to so YAHHHHHHH Check it owwwt 
Good bye My wonderful bush people 
Stella is out .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment